A cookie is a small text file stored on your browser when you visit a website. It is used so the website can remember your visit when you leave that page. Cookies normally contain technical information, personal settings, personalised contents, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies are meant to adapt the contents of the website to your specific profile and needs. Without cookies, the services normally offered by any website would be significantly hindered. If you would like more information on cookies, what they store, how to get rid of them, block them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, below is a full description of how cookies are used on this site, which aims to give you the most exact information possible.
This site uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure users who leave comments on the blog are human and not robot apps. The purpose of these cookies is to prevent spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website, you are granting your consent to have information about you handled by Google. So, to exercise any of the corresponding rights in this regard, you must contact Google directly.
- Social media: Each social media platform uses its own cookies so you can “Like” or “Share”.
Blocking or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to block or eliminate the cookies from this website at any time. This is done in different ways depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives shall be held liable for the contents or the accuracy of any privacy policies that may belong to the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and this is where they must be eliminated or blocked. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure cookies are handled properly by said browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install a cookie so that the browser doesn’t forget your decision to block cookies.